Monday, August 02, 2004

SCIFI.COM | Battlestar Galactica

SCIFI.COM | Battlestar Galactica

I enjoyed the two part mini- movie. I haven't watched the old school Battlestar Galactica but I did hear the uproar about this one and it not being true to the original and the fuss about Starbuck being a female. I couldn't get into what all the fuss was about. The writers and producers said that this was a re-imagined Battlestar Galactica.

It looks good the story is nice. The only thing that began to bug/bore me was that Boomer turned out to be a Cylon spy at the end. Edward James Olmos! WOW! He did an awesome job! He is perfect for that part. I had a friend at work get really excited about this re-imagined series because the captain was Hispanic. I really didn't notice until he brought it up. I then noticed how racially diverse the entire cast is. Pretty nice.

The female Cylon is the new 7 of 9 but I guess she's needed for self- serve hang job types.

No comments: