Saturday, August 14, 2004

Sci Fi Wire -- Shaun of the Dead

Shaun Gives U.K. Spin To Genre

I saw the preview for this movie last night....

I usually am bored by zombie movies. They are just like first person shooter games to me. After killing zombies for about 30 minutes I'm pretty done. They aren't smart. They walk around really slow with their arms out. "Arhhhhh". They look like hell.

I sat through the first part of 28 Days Later. The first zombie showed up and I got sleepy. I never made it through that movie. People tell me it's really good but I'm never motivated enough to try to watch it again.

There is an exception to this rule and his name is Ash. 'Nuff said there.
The other exception may be this movie. Shaun of the Dead. It looks entertaining. The trailer alone was hilarious. Looks like they may have been a bit inspired by Ash but it's ok. It's a UK movie and that's even better; something different for a change. It looks like the official website is down. Here's an IMDB link.

No comments: