Thursday, August 26, 2004

Sci Fi Wire -- Star Wars Rumor Denied

Sci Fi Wire -- Star Wars Rumor Denied

A spokeswoman for Lucasfilm has denied to E! Online persistent rumors that a third trilogy of Star Wars movies is planned. TheForce.net, citing an anonymous source, had reported that employees at Lucasfilm's Industrial Light & Magic visual-effects house had been asked to sign non-disclosure agreements concerning work on proposed episodes VII, VIII and IX.

Not so, company spokeswoman Lynn Fox told E! Online. "The rumors are absolutely untrue," she said. No non-disclosure was ever signed pertaining to future episodes. "Star Wars: Episode III—Revenge of the Sith is our last and final installment."


::sighs and rolls eyes::

Lucas, I'm only going to see Episode III: Revenge of the Nerds for closure on this sad chapter of Star Wars. How do you make Star Wars average and dull? You didn't screw up as bad as the Wachowski Brothers but then again that may be speaking too soon.

Speaking of which, those two are at it again with an Ultimate Matrix Collection. I couldn't even watch the 3 installment. I only saw it the one time. I have it. I can watch it at any time but every time I think of watching it, I get sleepy or bored or can think of something better to do with my time. I hated Matrix 3. I wish the two parter in the Animatrix was Matrix 2 and 3. It was more like what I was expecting.

No comments: