Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I don't miss Voyager either

Kate Mulgrew doesn't miss Voyager; Talks about her theatre work

"I don't miss being on [VOYAGER]," she said "It was the hardest work I have ever done. It compensated me very nicely in many, many ways. The ultimate feeling on VOYAGER was one of great pride, but it doesn't have the same sense of constant joy that this kind of theatre work gives me, or surprise. And I think that kind of feeling alone is enough to sustain an actor."
YAY! I have something in common with Kate Mulgrew.
I'm am SO sick of hearing actors that get breaks on Star Trek bitch about it. There are countless amounts of people out there that would be happy to get that pay check, the popularity and the immortalizing experience that happens to Star Trek actors. A lot of people don't have that. Some people are starving, depressed, destined to be guest stars, red- shirts or whatever.

OPEN LETTER TO STAR TREK ACTORS

Dear actors that have been on Star Trek,
Quit your bitching! You are lucky.

Love,

Sci-Fi Ranter Girl


P.S. I don't bitch.... I rant.

No comments: