Saturday, September 29, 2007

Eureka Gets a Third Season!

As if it wouldn't! I'm so happy about this. This show is doing great things and deserves it success! I'm on pins and needles waiting for Tuesday so that I can see the season finale. I can't wait to see what happens next season.

Eureka got THREE million NEW viewers???!?! That is fantastic!

On another note, they really haven't kept up with the podcast this season. I really enjoyed hearing the behind- the- scenes insight that we used to get. Colin Ferguson? What's up man?

from The SciFi Wire:
SCI FI Channel has ordered a third season of its original series Eureka, giving a green light to production of 13 new episodes, the network announced.

Eureka will begin production in Vancouver, Canada, early next year for a summer 2008 premiere.

Eureka brought more than 3 million new viewers to the channel in its second season.

No comments: