Saturday, September 15, 2007

Rumors on the Internet: Wolverine Movie

from scifi.com:
Wolverine Film To Shoot Soon?
TheXverse reported a rumor that the upcoming X-Men spinoff film about Wolverine is slated to begin shooting as soon as November in Sydney, with Hugh Jackman reprising his most famous role.

Citing unnamed sources, the site reported that the as-yet-untitled Wolverine film is moving forward following the recent confirmation of Gavin Hood as the project's director.

The three X-Men movies have been filmed in Vancouver, Canada.

Ohhhhh.... Hugh Jackman. I can't wait for this movie. I must admit that I wasn't WOWed by X-Men 3 but I'm really looking forward to a Wolverine specific movie. They are shooting in Sydney as opposed to Vancouver. Does this mean they have a bigger budget? I wonder what angle they are going with in this movie. Any wishes or hopes for the plot of this movie?

1 comment:

umberhaven said...

The only two specific wishes I have is that:

(1) It's better than X-Men 3.

(2) It includes, as a secondary character, at least one other Marvel character, X-man or otherwise. Rogue would be a good choice since those two have a good rapport already. In the comics, I think Jubilee often appeared in the Wolverine title.