So three of our heroes have acting credits. Mr. Mitzvah's doesn't seem like they should count. Hyperstrike was one part but Hygena is a professional. It's not like last season where it seemed like almost all of the heroes were actors. Even though Feedback was on NCIS, I still like him and was very happy to see him in the first episode. He seems like a good guy.
The ten-hero cast of the second season is: (My favorites in yellow)
- Basura (aka Aja De Coudreaux / Oakland, CA) enlists the help of all bugs everywhere and uses her mystical powers to turn trash into treasures.
- Braid (aka Crystal Clark / Bloomington, IL) makes herself any age, race, or gender and can turn her hair into crime-busting tentacles. Eliminated in episode one for failing to gather information from a crime scene, and for being laid back in most challenges rather than taking action.
- The Defuser (aka Jarrett Crippen / Austin, TX) is an expert paramilitary superhero who uses violent weaponry to stop villains. He has the unique ability to function at 110 percent. (Go Texas!)
- Hygena (aka Melody Mooney / Sherman Oaks, CA) fights crime and grime making weapons from all types of cleaning utensils. Has acting credits. Was in StarGeek.
- Hyper-Strike (aka John Stork / Plainfield, VT and Chicago, IL) is a martial arts expert with super strength and agility and he can project his Chi (life force) through his hands. He can also turn his sweat into a weapon. Has acting credits. Was in Star Fury.
- Mindset (aka Phillip Allen / Ft. Lauderdale, FL) is a telekinetic time traveler on a mission to end all war. Originally named Omnicron, Mindset is the viewers' choice on the show winning his place by Internet voters earlier this year.
- Mr. Mitzvah (aka "Sir Ivan" Wilzig / Miami, FL and New York City) is a real-life Bruce Wayne who lives in a castle. This multi-millionaire's mission, under the guise of Mr. Mitzvah, is to save the lives of children. Has acting credits but played himself in all cases?
- Ms. Limelight (aka Trisha Paytas / Byron, IL and Los Angeles, CA) is a caped-crusader who absorbs the powers of action stars on TV and in movies. Trisha Paytas was featured as a recurring guest on The Greg B. Show on Fox.
- Parthenon (aka Dan Williams / Orlando, FL) is an archaeologist who gets his mystical powers from an ancient gauntlet he discovered in Greece.
The Diffuser is my favorite so far because I love assertive men who take charge AND he's an officer AND he's from Texas. You know cops here in Texas are a bit... RAWR! Handcuff ME baby!!! I have a feeling that he will go the way of Ty'Veculus, he may be *too* much a leader for this show. I hate that too because he can be my superhero any day. ;)
I didn't really want to like Whip Snap but I guess she's ok. I think she's going to replace Fat Momma as the sensitive one this season.
Mr. Mitzvah is a cranky old man. I'm not sure why he cracks me up so much but he does. I hope he stays on for awhile just for the funny factor.
If I have to see Hyper-Strike do a kick again I swear I'm going to open my wrists.
I'm ready for Limelight to GO!!! Get her out of there! I guess she's the eye candy for the season so she'll stay. I don't like Basura at all. I'm sure both of those ladies are nice personally but on the show, I can do with out them.
No one else really made an impression. I'm glad Braid left, she didn't do it for me. The weird part is that I actually became interested in her character when she left because of the way she handled it. Strange.