Sunday, August 19, 2007

Quick Show Opinions and Updates

Painkiller Jane and The Dresden Files have been axed. Not too many people are crying rivers over these shows. I couldn't get into Painkiller Jane but I found The Dresden Files charming.

The second episode of Flash Gordon was much better. I found the story with Ming somewhat compelling. I smell the beginnings of a revolution. All that talk of water control made me want to watch Dune again. So the Ming storyline gets a bit better but the Flash storyline is still a bit light.

Forgive me but I didn't realize that four episodes were considered a season!!! Masters of Science Fiction season finally is next week? I've been enjoying them a lot. I can't wait to get the DVD. I wonder how bad those to dropped episodes are.

I'm still watching Who Wants to be a Superhero and our girl Hygena :) is still holding strong. I think bug, reptile and creepy crawly challenges should be banned from all reality TV.... or maybe reality TV should be banned.... one or the other.

4400 is getting deep. The latest episode Daddy's Little Girl was kinda creepy but sweet at the same time. Isabelle got regressed back to a baby by her dad but the previews look like it might not stick.

Not sci-fi but I'm still watching Monk, Psych and Burn Notice and they are still damned good.

3 comments:

Paul Weimer said...

In response to your question on my blog, I haven't seen the second episode of FG yet. I am waiting for it to show up as a torrent.

Paul Weimer said...

And now here are my thoughts:
http://www.skyseastone.net/jvstin/unjvst/007082.html

scifirantergirl said...

Segway Guy!!