Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Superhero Hygena Commented on My Blog!

Hygena from Who Wants to be a Superhero read my entry on the latest season of the show and commented. I had no clue she was such a fan girl and I'm glad she took the time out to write. She's my new favorite Superhero ;)

Lynne and I talk about her comment on the latest episode of The Lipstick Aliens Podcast Show #46.

Here is her comment below:

Melody said...

Hey there, this is Melody / Hygena. I like your Blog and I am a BIG Scifi geek girl too! I wouldn't say I am a 'professional' actor or anything but I do love making fan films like Stargeeks and I keep a BSG Viper Vlog that I tape myself. Starbuck totally rocks my world!

Performing skills did help get me through the tough auditions but I am proud to let my geek flag fly and say being on the show and being a Hero has by far been as cool as seeing Empire Strikes Back the first time!

It's a 'don't take your self so seriously' fun show and I hope you enjoy it all!

Melody / Hygena

http://www.myspace.com/hygena_superhero

GIRLIE SQUEAL! What fun!

No comments: