Saturday, March 31, 2007

BSG: Crossroads Pt. 2

This episode and season finale was KILLER!!!!

BUT WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 2008 FOR THE NEXT EPISODE.

3 out of 5 ain't bad.
I initially said that Tigh, Gaeta, Dee, Sam, Tyrol were cylon's. Turns out that it's Tigh, Kara, Sam, Tyrol and Tory. Kara returns and knows where earth is. I knew she was going to come back. I knew the first person to lay eyes on her was going to be Lee Adama. I DID NOT expect her to say she had info about Earth.

Let me start from the beginning.

Laura and Will have a very cute phone conversation at the beginning of the episode. I love them together. They bring a stabilizing effect when they interact.

Baltar goes free and is "Not Guilty". *rolls eyes*
Colonel Tigh has one eye and he could see that coming.

Hippy sitar music brings 4 of the 5 mystery cylons together. Their reactions to the news is very tempered and mature. I think Troy will be the first to die.

Starbuck returns!!!! SHE IS NOT DEADish. We are to assume that she is a cylon. Not only that, she's calm, relaxed and knows where Earth is. If she knows, do the other cylons know?

I am VERY AFRAID of the show going to Earth. I didn't watch the crappy 80's debacle but I heard it was very painful to watch.

We have to wait until 2008 for the next episode. DAMN YOU RON MOORE!!!!
I mean... I LOVE YOU RON MOORE!!!
I mean...
*sighs*

My theory.....
I think the cylons that have been hunting the "humans" were looking for "the five cylons" all along. Maybe they were hunting "the five cylons" down so that they couldn't help the "humans" find Earth.
Or.... that everyone on the ship is a cylon and this is some bizarre experiment. That theory would piss me off.

No comments: