Friday, March 02, 2007

Ghost Rider


Liked it!

It's not a movie that I'd watch over and over but I enjoyed what I saw. I probably liked it because I don't know much about the Ghost Rider lore, nor do I read the comic books.

Nicholas Cage is always a treat. Is it just me or does it look like he's not aging anymore? That scene where he took off his shirt to reveal a six pack was just amazing! GIRLIE SQUEAL!!!!!!

Anyway....
Cage gave the movie the right..... feel.... vibe.... whatever. He just does it for me and I can't figure out why. The rest of the cast was alright. The story was nice and sweet. The demons were two- dimensional and predictable. When Nicholas Cage had the burning skull on, I noticed some cheeseball dialogue issues. It reminded me of Spawn.

Other than those minor nitpicks. I liked it and I'd recommend it.

I'd also like to note that I was so excited about seeing this movie that I went alone. I can't remember the last time I did that.

No comments: