Friday, March 02, 2007

Lost: Happy Hippy Van


Why this wasn't called The Happy Hippy Van episode, I'll never know. We finally meet Hurley's dad and it's Cheech! That news happened so long ago that I forgot he was going to make an appearance.

The writers for this show are kicking major petuty. They are all over the map with the writing, presentation and story and I LOVE IT! After the episode "Not In Portland", I thought I had the whole show figured out. I'd accepted there was no creepy Twilight Zone factor and this was just some corporate experiment island thing gone wrong. Then the episode where Desmond time travels made me throw that all of that away again. Was it a dream, does Desmond time travel, did this guy run out of his lithium? Who knows? I'm still clueless.

Kate and Sawyer get back to the island, blah, blah, blah. Charlie is going to die. Oh NO!!! but blah, blah, blah. Hurley wants to fix a van. Stop the breaks! WTF?
Turned out to be a really fun episode that gave me a warm fuzzy feeling at the end. I guess we needed a feel good episode because Kate is going GI Jane next episode for Jack.
*yawns*
*rolls eyes*
*slaps self*
*waits obediently for next week*

No comments: