Sunday, March 04, 2007

Kara Thrace Is....

SPOILERS!!!!!!!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
SPOILERISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kara Thrace Is Not Dead

Of course I still don't know anything for sure.

Lynne and I (heck almost everyone) has suspected that Kara Thrace is a cylon. I've been wondering how it all was going to be pulled off and now we know. I can't wait until they bring her back from the dead.

Now for some hardcore speculation:
Kara had visions of a cylon in her head right before she died. Baltar has these same types of visions. I now think that he is a cylon again. Adama had dreams of his wife; maybe he's a cylon too. I still think that Gaeta may be one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kara is not dead. Episode synopses do not say that she dies or anything. You might be right about her being a cylon. When BSG first started a friend of mine was saying that starbuck was a cylon. Maybe he was more prophetic than he thought!

Anonymous said...

How else could she pilot the Cylon fighter by almost plugging into it.

Unknown said...

Well this could be the death knell for BSG... If they don’t bring Kara back pronto as flesh and blood then I fear that the 4th season may be this show’s last. And it won’t be a pretty picture either. I’m hoping that Ron Moore hasn’t completely lost his mind and does indeed “have a plan” to bring Kara back and soon.

Unknown said...

I hate the idea of Kara being a cylon ... i hope there is a better twist...a much more profound and happy twist.