Thursday, March 29, 2007

WAY OT: Tagged- 7 Favorite Songs

Charles sent me an email telling me that I'd been tagged to let him and the world know what my favorite 7 songs were. SEVEN???? How could I pick only seven??? There are so many good songs in many eras and many genres. I gave the topic some thought and came up with the list below. It isn't in any order.

Favorite 7 Songs:
Fantasy by Earth Wind and Fire - When my parents were together, they used to listen to stuff like this. It is my favorite oldie. Totally explains why I like Second Life. :)

Hay Que Poner El Alma by Victor Manuelle - I love Salsa music. I can listen to this song 100 times and never get bored with it. Gives me an eargasm.

Agent Orange by Pharoahe Monch - The Mighty Pharoahe! The greatest rapper of all time (since Rakim).

Closer by Nine Inch Nails - If you don't have sex like this, you're still a virgin. :D

Adore by Prince - This song is my kryptonite.

No One Knows by Queens of the Stone Age - Another song that I could listen to 100 times and never get bored with. I love these guys. Their music is so vibrant.

The Best Is Yet To Come -Frank Sinatra - I love loungy jazz music. This is also my favorite because it was performed on Deep Space Nine by Captain Sisko and Vic Fontaine.

Honorable Mentions:
Self Destruction by Stop the Violence All-Stars - Ever had a song change your opinion about a whole genre of music. This was that song for me.

This Is Your Life by Dust Brothers - From the Fight Club soundtrack. Anyone that knows me, knows about me and this movie. This song was my companion in a very rough time of my life.

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - Led Zeppelin - Dazed and Confused, Since I Been Loving You, etc; too bad I could only pic one. I just got into Zeppelin in 2004. Proof that some music just stands the test of time.

Dark by Gary Numan - From the Dary City sound track. Gary Numan is a really broody musician but I find him kinda uplifting.


Who am I going to tag next??? Computer King, JStrider, Kev and Todd. Does THE TD-0013 have time for such things???

No comments: